The perfect colour palette for your property
When it comes to interior design nothing compares to the value and benefits of colour consultations.
Its Harder Than It looks
Its easy to dismiss colour selection as an after thought for a project but colour choices can make or break a room. When its done correctly, colour choices can extenuate the features of a room, and draw attention away from its flaws.
More Than Just looks
Colour selection is more than just about looking good, its about using colour to make an interior more intuitive to its occupants and to set the mood for each room’s purpose.
When you choose P1 Design to conduct a colour consultation you will avoid the trail and error that others experience, and benefit from our 17 years experience and our knowledge of trends to get the perfect result the first time.
OUR INTERIOR DESIGN PROCESS
Every project we undertake is unique and so our processes will never be exactly the same for each project. But our promise to you is to deliver both excellent project outcomes and excellence in project execution with you, the client at the center.
Below you can see a typical start to finish process for projects that are medium or large in size:
- Initial Communications – You reach out to us and we’ll be in touch with you next business day to schedule a consultation. In the consultation, we’ll get to know each other and your objectives.
- Follow Up Communications – If were a good fit for each other we’ll work with you to further understand any preferences or ideas that you have. We will then identify the scope of the work. Depending on this scope we may also take inventory of your existing furnishings and take photos of your spaces to aid in the design phase.
- Preliminary Design Showcase & Quote – We will arrange a time with you to discuss and suggest various options and ideas to do with colour palettes and space plans. Often we’ll show you some examples and also show you some mood boards.
- Quote Acceptance & Letter of Engagement – If you like our ideas and fee structure we’ll set to work finalising everything and preparing a final document for you to review.
- You Review Our Proposal & Give Us The Go Ahead – We’ll send you this final plan. Once you signed off on costings and floor plans we will move to the construction phase.
- Construction & Installation Phase Throughout this phase, we will provide you with regular updates and the opportunity to provide input on the project as it involves.
- Give Us The Go Ahead – Dynamically target high-payoff intellectual capital for customized technologies. Objectively integrate emerging core competencies before process-centric communities. Dramatically evisculate holistic innovation rather than client-centric data.
- Enjoy your new space(s) – You get to enjoy our work and live out your life in an environment made just you. But before you do, we’ll do a final walk through the new space(s) with you to identify any areas of concern and to provide advice on furnishing care.