Reinvigorate Your Existing Decor Or Take your new look to the next level
It’s easy to overlook the importance of soft furnishings but aside from being essential, they can also make or break a look.
The Finishing Touch
Save time and realise the full role of soft furnishings in bring a design to the next level. From off the shelf or custom window furnishings, cushions, bed linen and everything in between to really bring together your investment in your home and make it the best it can be.
Freeing You From The Hidden Complexity
We believe that high quality interior design is about creating a harmonious look throughout a property, while also creating a flow between rooms that allows for variation to meet the separate tastes of occupations and their spaces.
OUR INTERIOR DESIGN PROCESS
Every project we undertake is unique and so our processes will never be exactly the same for each project. But our promise to you is to deliver both excellent project outcomes and excellence in project execution with you, the client at the center.
Below you can see a typical start to finish process for projects that are medium or large in size:
- Initial Communications – You reach out to us and we’ll be in touch with you next business day to schedule a consultation. In the consultation, we’ll get to know each other and your objectives.
- Follow Up Communications – If were a good fit for each other we’ll work with you to further understand any preferences or ideas that you have. We will then identify the scope of the work. Depending on this scope we may also take inventory of your existing furnishings and take photos of your spaces to aid in the design phase.
- Preliminary Design Showcase & Quote – We will arrange a time with you to discuss and suggest various options and ideas to do with colour palettes and space plans. Often we’ll show you some examples and also show you some mood boards.
- Quote Acceptance & Letter of Engagement – If you like our ideas and fee structure we’ll set to work finalising everything and preparing a final document for you to review.
- You Review Our Proposal & Give Us The Go Ahead – We’ll send you this final plan. Once you signed off on costings and floor plans we will move to the construction phase.
- Construction & Installation Phase Throughout this phase, we will provide you with regular updates and the opportunity to provide input on the project as it involves.
- Give Us The Go Ahead – Dynamically target high-payoff intellectual capital for customized technologies. Objectively integrate emerging core competencies before process-centric communities. Dramatically evisculate holistic innovation rather than client-centric data.
- Enjoy your new space(s) – You get to enjoy our work and live out your life in an environment made just you. But before you do, we’ll do a final walk through the new space(s) with you to identify any areas of concern and to provide advice on furnishing care.